Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oxycontin ring based in ER?

More on the Oxycontin accusations in PA, from the Daily Courier:

Egleston, a former emergency room doctor at Aliquippa Community Hospital, would meet patients in the emergency room's waiting area, take them to a private room and issue a prescription, Corbett said.

Agents were tipped to the ring when nurses at Aliquippa said they became suspicious because some patients would come to the emergency room asking to see Egleston for treatment but leave if he wasn't working, according to a presentment by a state grand jury, which investigated the ring for nine months, Corbett said.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Kim Adam and i would like to show you my personal experience with Oxycontin.

I have taken for 3 years. I am 23 years old. I think it is the best pain killer there is. Although it's coming very abused, I think that it is a very powerful reliever and that more doctors should look into it for pain relief.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
mild dependency and constipation

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kim Adam

Oxycontin Prescription Medication

 

Post a Comment

<< Home